You're bringing on a new consultant! Here's where having a system helps you get it right, each time.
Please use our five point plan to start your new consultant off strong.
Please note these operating procedures are constantly being improved, if you have a suggestion, email email@example.com.
Five point plan
- Sign up
- First email
- First meeting
- Additional tools
- Talk to your upline first to understand how to best do the online sign up (or we can do the sign up together)
- You can put the first order through at the same time, or do the sign up first for a quicker start
- Consultant will get their ID and password, giving immediate access to The Source (our online resource)
- Arbonne will send the consultant's pack out in the mail (including your catalogues, samples and other information)
- After signing up, you can send the consultant their first email with links (see below)
- If signing up in person, provide the consultant with one Gold Bag on loan until their products arrive
- Book in your first meeting together in the next 1-3 days
- On Facebook: introduce a bit about them, what makes them special, using a combination of words and images. An image from Facebook works, or create something on Canva.
- If you're announcing their business on the consultant's personal Facebook profile - check this is OK by them.
- Add and introduce the consultant to the relevant Facebook pages (Sydney Results Approach, Australia Results Approach, Sutherland Region, Sutherland - Benbow - Dall Multi Region, Sangster Nation.)
- Add them to our Arbonne Book Club
- Please announce to our team via our Whats App group (we will add them first!)
- New consultant page to share: http://happyagency.co/new-consultant
- Homework: ask your new consultant to think about and send their WHY to you in a short paragraph
- Reconfirm the date, time and location of your first meeting
- Order business tools (if haven't already)
- Suggested agenda:
- Recap on new consultant's WHY
- Tell you consultant: this business is survival of the fittest, it is going to test you, you will have days and times when you want to quit, but if you follow your sponsor, and use the system, and keep a positive mindset, it will pay off!
- Goal setting exercise - first 3-12 months
- Biz launch dates - set two within the next two weeks
- Initial consultant training
- (Training includes how to map network + how to contact people + what to say)
- Best resources: Google Drive, GoDocs App, The Source Mobile App from the App Store
- Regular meeting times and agenda for first trainings (book these three in 14 days)
- First training - new IC training
- Second training - presenting the business and follow up
- Third training - success plan and website
- Discuss / plan other useful ongoing training (events, launches, business packs and bags, mindset)
- Launch consultant in 14 days (checklist)
- Team System - Training Checklist
- Keeping track of client and prospective consultant outreach (checklist - TBA when ready)
- Ask your upline to add team member to calendar invites for our regular training and meetings
- Helping new consultants build strong, sustainable businesses (The Source: learn and burn)
- How to launch a new consultant (The Source: learn and burn)
- Arbonne new Independent Consultant guide
- Success Plan cheatsheet